The NCAPA Endowment was established in 1992 as the philanthropic arm of the North Carolina Academy of Physician Assistants. Its mission is to promote the future of the PA profession and to advance the ultimate goal of improving health care in North Carolina. An important element of the mission is to encourage philanthropy by PAs, their employers, foundations, the corporate community, and the general public.To accomplish its mission, the NCAPA Endowment:
- Supports the goals and projects of the NCAPA through philanthropy,
- Develops and provides philanthropic resources for the support of students enrolled in PA programs based in North Carolina,
- Assists the advancement of the PA profession in the areas of education and research.
Donate to the NCAPA Endowment
The NCAPA Endowment Fund is administered by the Winston-Salem Foundation. It is a permanent fund, income from which supports the programs of the Endowment in perpetuity. You can donate to the general NCAPA Endowment Fund or you may designate your gift to one of the following funds:
- The Lanny Parker Memorial Fund supports PA students participating in advocacy and leadership activities;
- Regional Chapter CME Grant in memory of Mark Sizemore and Mandy Dozier provides support for continuing medical education endeavors;
- Annual Student Grants provides grants for one student from each PA program in North Carolina.
- Kober Provider Treatment Grants provide support to PAs with an addiction illness. If you are interested in finding out more about the Kober grant, please contact Emily Adams at email@example.com.
Donate online. All gifts will be directed to the NCAPA Endowment Fund unless otherwise noted; please use the Comments box in the Additional Information section to indicate if your gift is designated to one of the above funds.
The NCAPA Endowment is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All donations are tax deductible. For more information regarding the NCAPA Endowment, please contact Sue Reich at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Endowment Funds
Find information and grant applications for available endowment funds on our NCAPA Endowment Grant Applications page.