North Carolina AHEC Provides Practice Support
NC AHEC Practice Support provides free on-site assistance to any PA or practice that needs help with:
- Quality improvement (PCMH, MACRA, MIPS, QPP, etc.);
- EMR evaluation/optimization/selection;
- Workflow redesign;
- Practice needs assessments;
- Medicaid managed care transformation;
- NC Health Connex education;
- EHR data retrieval and analytics, and
- Continuing professional development.
The team comprises over 30 practice support coaches at 9 locations across North Carolina. More information is available at: https://www.ncahec.net/practice-support/what-we-do/. To contact NC AHEC: please reach out to https://www.ncahec.net/practice-support-contact-us/ or contact Chris Weathington, Director of NC AHEC Practice Support at email@example.com.
- Back to The Pulse