Why become an NCAPA member?
- Your voice deserves to be heard. Throughout the year, NCAPA monitors regulatory and government activities on your behalf, and alerts you when it matters most. This past June, NCAPA’s Government Affairs Committee worked quickly to mobilize member support against an AMA House of Delegates resolution that would have restricted PA practice.
- You want the best CME for your dollar. NCAPA has a proven track record as a provider of high-quality continuing medical education. Our conferences and workshops are vetted by NC colleagues you know and trust, and as an NCAPA member you are eligible for special discounts.
- Your time is precious. Sure, you can slog through hundreds of emails and websites in search of what might be important to you—but membership in NCAPA means you don’t have to. Whether it’s a new claims tracking system for Medicaid, impending revisions in NC’s death certificate, or sharing best practices in Quality Improvement measures, NCAPA provides information that can be of maximum use to you as a PA.
Your membership can pay for itself through these professional discounts:
- CMEs: Major discounts on NCAPA’s CME opportunities, including Summer and Winter Conferences and (new this year!) Commercial Driver Medical Examiner Training.
- Challenger: Discounts on comprehensive review and assessment courses.
- Medelita: 15% discount on scrubs, lab coats, and more.
- The Medical Letter: Discounted access to the full suite of electronic products offered by The Medical Letter.
- Disability Insurance: Apply for individual disability income insurance at discounted rates through MassMutual.
- Liability Insurance: NCAPA partners with Healthcare Providers Service Organization (HPSO), the nation’s number one provider of professional liability insurance to healthcare professionals.