Thank you for your interest in speaking/presenting at an NCAPA CME event. NCAPA conferences focus on Category 1 CME for Physician Assistants. Presentations must be free of commercial influence and meet the criteria for AAPA Category 1 CME credit. This includes:
- Be balanced and have relevance to PA practice either through their ability to improve patient care or to provide better systems of health care.
- Be based on topics derived from an assessment of the needs of PAs.
- Be formally planned and designed as part of an ongoing CME activity.
- Demonstrate high educational, ethical, and medical standards.
- Include explicit learning objectives.
- Include a participant evaluation method assessing the quality of the program as well as the extent to which it met the stated learning objectives.
- Be free of product-specific advertising, promotional logos, or slogans.
- Meet AAPA’s Standards for Commercial Support of CME programs – https://www.accme.org/accreditation-rules/standards-for-integrity-independence-accredited-ce
Please complete the form below and we will contact you if we are interested in having your topic presented.
INSTRUCTIONS: ONE form should be submitted for EACH individual topic/proposed session. For multiple topics/sessions to be considered, you must utilize a SEPARATE form for each.