The North Carolina Academy of Physician Assistants (NCAPA) is recruiting a Program Coordinator to provide education and member support for PAs across North Carolina. Join a team of committed staff and volunteers focused on making sure North Carolina is the best place to be PA. We are looking for an individual with a keen eye for detail, strong interpersonal and organizational skills, and an eagerness to enhance the value of NCAPA programs and membership. This is a great opportunity to support PAs, which are ranked nationally as one of the best healthcare professions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Implement and monitor member renewal, retention and recruitment activities.
- Maintain excellent customer service to foster strong relationships with members, nonmembers, and partners.
- Identify member recruitment and engagement opportunities and coordinate and/or attend events as directed.
- Create and maintain opportunities for PAs throughout the state to network and demonstrate the value of NCAPA.
- Support PA student activities and engage PA programs across the state.
- Support regional educational workshops throughout NC.
Candidates must have:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in communications, non-profit management, or a related field preferred. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered;
- A commitment to the value of the PA profession and the value of membership in NCAPA;
- Project management skills, including the ability to develop timelines, meet deadlines and stay within budget;
- Strong analytical, writing, verbal communication, and presentation skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to network and build relationships;
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, work independently and as part of a team;
- Demonstrated proficiency using a database program and with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel;
- Requires some statewide travel, attendance at out of state conference, and occasional evening and weekend work.
This is 30-35 hour per week, non-exempt position. This position qualifies for employer paid health, dental, life, short-term and long-term insurance.
Emily Adams, re: Program Coordinator Position
1121 Slater Road | Durham, NC | 27703
Please send cover letter and optional resume to email@example.com with Program Coordinator in the subject line. Applications/Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Position open until filled. EOE.