The NCAPA Winter Conference, once focused on re-certification has now expanded its content. PAs and NPs have an opportunity to access core medical knowledge commonly seen across primary care conditions through a combination of pre-recorded and scheduled sessions. All sessions will be available to registrants for up to 90 days from the first day of conference in the *Virtual Attendee Hub.
- Conference details and ONLINE REGISTRATION information can be found HERE.
- If paying by CHECK, a hardcopy registration form can be downloaded HERE.
- Student rates are available. Contact Caroline Purdy, NCAPA Membership Services Manager for more information.
This activity has been reviewed by the AAPA Review Panel and is compliant with AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for 30 AAPA Category 1 CME credits. PAs should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
Credits awarded by the AAPA are accepted by the ANCC Certification Program and the AANP as Continuing Education (CE) credits for nurses and nurse practitioners.
Speakers have now been selected for the 2023 NCAPA Virtual Winter Conference. If you’re interested in speaking at a future Winter Conference, please check back. If you are selected, you will be notified directly.
If you are interested in sponsoring the 2023 NCAPA Virtual Winter Conference, please contact us at 919-479-1995.
A sponsorship includes:
- A pre-and-post attendee list;
- A clickable logo listing on the NCAPA website Winter Conference page, linked to the sponsor’s choice of external webpage;
- A listing in the *Virtual Attendee Hub, including a photo and brief description of your company, along with your clickable logo.
*The Virtual Attendee Hub is the online platform that all attendees will access to view sessions, complete surveys, and find information related to Winter Conference.