Sending Surveys to NCAPA Members
NCAPA receives many requests to distribute surveys to our members. In an effort to develop a fair and streamlined process without overburdening our members, we have established a criteria and process for survey review and approval. Surveys approved through this process will be included in one of the bi-weekly member emails at NCAPA staff discretion.
- The survey request must come from a PA who is a member in good standing of NCAPA. The member must vouch for the survey/study. Follow up information, such as the blurb and link, may come from others working on the project.
- Survey must be distributed via link (attachments cannot be distributed).
- Researcher should submit 2-5 sentence blurb summarizing the survey and should include a compelling invitation for NCAPA members to respond.
- NCAPA will send the blurb and link only once per survey in one of the weekly emails.
- Surveys will be distributed to the entire statewide membership (not segmented out by practice type or location).
- NCAPA cannot provide specific demographics about which members receive and respond to the survey.
- This process is designed to be easy for both the researchers and staff at NCAPA. If the number of questions or requests from one single researcher becomes excessive, NCAPA may opt to forego sending the survey.
- Distribution of surveys meeting these requirements does not indicate NCAPA endorsement.
- NCAPA reserves the right to decline requests for any reason.
- NCAPA will not write letters of support for studies or surveys.*
*We may consider writing letters of support for grants.
Disclaimer: NCAPA does not review external survey questions and instruments and distribution of external research surveys does not reflect endorsement.