Interested in speaking at our Summer Conference?
Our Summer Conference combines the best CME for PAs with a family-friendly beach vacation. Have the best of both worlds!
Love from our previous attendees:
“I have been coming to this conference for the past 8 years and I prefer it to the National conference. Love the hotel, the venue and the lectures. Hard to beat time to learn and go to the beach.”
“We have been very impressed with the organization and execution of the conference. All the speakers have been very knowledgeable and were able to convey their knowledge in a very articulate manner. I can only imagine how much work has happened behind the scenes, but the results were flawless. I hope to be back next year!”
“I have been coming to this conference for probably 20 years. I LOVE this conference. Good bang for the buck. The speakers are wonderful. The locale couldn’t be any better. I hope to keep coming! I look forward to it every year. Thank you NCAPA!”
- Conference information and registration
- Conference agenda-Full agenda will be announced by May 1, 2020
- Printable Registration Form
- The room block rate for the weekends before and after Summer Conference is no longer available. The rate is currently available for the dates of conference, August 16 – August 21st.
- To book your room, enter all the nights you would like to stay from August 16 – August 21 only and the discounted rate should be applied if you book through this link.
- If you wish to arrive earlier or stay later than the conference dates, after you’ve booked your room, call the hotel directly at 843-449-0006 and add any additional nights to your reservation. The additional nights will most likely be at a higher rate.
All rooms at the Hilton Myrtle Beach Hotel will be fully renovated for the 2020 Summer Conference. Click here for a rendition of the renovated design. All doubles at the Hilton Myrtle Beach will have one King bed and one Queen bed.
If you prefer to mail your application in, you can download the form (coming soon) and email the completed application to Caroline Griswold at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This activity is pending review by the AAPA Review Panel. The NCAPA plans to request 29 AAPA Category 1 CME credits for the general sessions and additional AAPA Category 1 CME credits for workshops. PAs should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
Credits awarded by the AAPA are accepted by the ANCC Certification Program and the AANP as Continuing Education (CE) credits for nurses and nurse practitioners.