The NCAPA Winter Conference, which was once mainly focused on re-certification, has now expanded to a broader agenda. PAs and NPs will still have access to a great review of core medical knowledge, but the Winter Conference now offers focused blocks of learning each morning, with more varied sessions in the afternoon.
Full conference attendees will appreciate the different sessions grouped together by specialty, providing them with more concentrated learning. If time is short to attend live CME, attendees may choose to attend one day focused on their practice area and still access the entire catalog of Winter Conference sessions by purchasing them as an online CME addition. The Winter Conference also provides 4 pharmacology credits, including 2 credits required by the NC Medical Board.
For our 2020 Winter Conference, each morning will be focused on the following areas, with a variety of general sessions in the afternoon:
- Saturday-Reproductive Health 8am-11:30am, followed by a ½ hour panel
- Sunday-Cardiology 8am-11:30am, followed by a ½ hour panel
- Monday-Metabolic Health Block 9am-12:30pm, no panel
- Tuesday-Pulmonary Health Block-8am-11:15am, followed by a ½ hour panel
- Conference information and registration
- Conference agenda
- Printable Registration Form
- Hotel information
This activity is pending review by the AAPA Review Panel. PAs should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
Credits awarded by the AAPA are accepted by the ANCC Certification Program and the AANP as Continuing Education (CE) credits for nurses and nurse practitioners.