You’re invited to the 2023 Virtual Radiology Workshop!
This is an all-virtual event that will be recorded, so participants will have access for 90-days to view and complete CME. Join from the comfort of your own space!
This fundamental approach to Radiology will concentrate on the basics of reading x-rays within different systems of the body including:
- Neuro (CT and MRI review, bleeds, CVAs, tumors, and infections)
- Head and Neck (salivary glands, thyroid, parathyroid, and using ultrasound probes)
- Chest (general approach to x-rays, congestive heart failure, pneumonia, and coronary artery disease)
- Gastrointestinal (general assessment and common pathology of liver, gall bladder, colon, and spleen), and
- Genitourinary systems (general assessment and common pathology of adrenals, kidneys, and bladder).
- Identifying various bleeds.
- Understanding the general approach to chest x-rays.
- Assessing the various GI and GU issues a patient may have.
- Identifying common pathology.
- Identifying which ultrasound probes to use.
- $400 for non-NCAPA Members
- $300 for NCAPA Members
- For student rates, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org